The SMC Cloud takes proactive support of field devices to whole different level. It is Sierra Monitor’s own Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud-based offering that works with our FieldServer family of IIoT protocol gateways, routers, and explorers.
It provides secure remote connectivity with all FieldServer IIoT gateways, giving users to ability to configure, update and support all connected industrial devices and integrate them with their business applications and other cloud-based services. With these capabilities, industrial facilities are able to run smarter, utilizing real-time device data analytics to drive better decision making and transform the way they do business.
Gain Valuable Insight into Your Installed Devices
- Built from the ground up with a comprehensive multi-tenant access strategy designed to give employees, resellers, and customers access the right access to the right data.
Secure Access and Storage
- We take data privacy seriously and are Provensec Certified. We secure access, encrypt transport and protect the storage of your device data.
Mobile App Access
- We’re all mobile, and SMC makes device data available to you, your customers, and installers/technicians, anywhere, anytime.
1. FieldView – A Suite of Applications to Manage Devices
Just connecting things to the cloud won’t make your business run better or improve customer support. That’s why SMC created FieldView, a suite of device management functions specifically designed to help your business run better
2. Customized Dashboards
Create customized dashboards to chart trends across devices, data points, customers and more.
3. Inventory Mapping and Status
Display the location of your SMC Cloud-connected devices, including instant status and alarming.
4. Alerts and Notifications
Set triggers or COV alerts and be notified via SMS or email.
5. Integrated Product Registration
Collect and report product installation and registration for support, tracking.
6. Remote Monitoring
SMC can report and display device UI readings to aid customer support.
7. Device management
Manage all connected registered devices from one interface in a secure and traceable manner with security permissions and user-device assignment.
8. 3rd Party Cloud Platform Integration
Use SMC Cloud’s RESTful APIs or Webhooks to pull data into existing cloud management and analytics systems.
9. Data logging and cloud repository
Select which device data points you need to monitor and manage and how you want the data to be pushed to the SMC Cloud.
10. Software upgrades
Remotely download and install software upgrades and minimize unnecessary field visits.