Business Changes at SMC HQ
Posted by: Lindsey Allen | Posted on: Monday, October 21, 2019
As many of you know, we’ve been undergoing some business changes these last few months as a result of our acquisition at the start of summer. And, to say that a lot has been going on lately behind the scenes at SMC HQ would be a bit of an understatement!
If you didn’t hear...
- Our legal entity name changed to MSA Safety Sales LLC.,
- Our banking information has been updated,
- We moved to a new ERP System (Hello, SAP!),
What this means for you is…
- How you pay SMC has changed (new account numbers)
- How you get paid by SMC has changed (paid by MSA Safety)
If any of those statements, make you think: “Huh?? I never received that update…”, send your SMC contact an email and we’ll make sure we get things sorted out for you.
On the other hand, if any of those statements make you think: “No wonder it’s taking longer than normal to hear back from them”, please know that we are working very hard to make sure customer disruption is as minimal as possible.
Please remember that even though the way in which you do business with us is changing, we’re still here and we’re always eager to help.
Oct 21 2019
Oct 17 2019